Welcome to loree
Join us for a brief introduction into the course design tool of choice, Loree.
The Loree LMS plug-in empowers educators to intuitively and consistently build course pages with zero coding. Educators can create, share, and manage custom template libraries for control and consistency across an organization and align to universal design standards for high-quality learning experiences.
The mastedly story (coming to america)
Who are we?
We’re a passionate crew of EdTech pioneers ready to make waves in education.
We believe that for students there is no greater feeling than a sense of accomplishment that they get from productive learning experiences and for an educational organisation, there is no greater feeling than being able to master the development of those productive learning experiences.
A Journey Through Time
Let’s take a moment to reflect on some of the changes, new features and updates we’ve seen within Loree over the past few quarters.
- The NEW Accessibility Checker – Did someone say updated UI + extras?
- External Tool support (LTI 1.3) – Configure existing H5P accounts and streamline your build workflows
- Get colourful with the enhanced color picker – Admin management features and more!
- ISO Code support – Enhance the flexibility to tag elements to ISO language codes.
- Improved workflows
- United States server for better and faster performance
The Journey Ahead
What does the future look like for our users? Here’s where we’d love to hear from you!
We’ll share a little glimpse of the product roadmap, whilst listening to what pains your institution is experiencing within the build space as a whole. A little sneak peek, includes:
- Enhanced tables – this will allow users to edit in a similar and enhanced fashion to what they have access to today via the RCE
- Enhanced Admin functionality – allowing users to manage + delete templates with flexibility and more!
- Integration with Canvas Studio
- The introduction of an in-built Loree icon library
- Improvements to image workflows and image editing within Loree
- Enhancements to existing Loree Interactives based on your feedback and insights
LET'S GET PRODUCT-IVE
Got a burning product or technical question? This is your chance to take to the stage as we have an open discussion on product features and industry requirements.
Hear from one of our power users over a fireside chat as we delve into how they leverage Loree to create Canvas course pages in minutes, saving time to focus on what’s most important… educating!
Spend time networking and meeting your fellow community in Houston, Texas! This user group is designed to bring us together, make new friends, and share new tips.